Jianguo Cui, Ying Cheng, and Pei Zhang contributed equally to this work.
Down Regulation of miR200c Promotes Radiation-Induced Thymic Lymphoma by Targeting BMI1
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 1033–1042, June 2014
How to Cite
Cui, J., Cheng, Y., Zhang, P., Sun, M., Gao, F., Liu, C. and Cai, J. (2014), Down Regulation of miR200c Promotes Radiation-Induced Thymic Lymphoma by Targeting BMI1. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 1033–1042. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24754
The author has no conflicts to disclose.
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 DEC 2013 03:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31100605, 31070761
- National Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 10ZR1437500
- Youth foundation of Shanghai Municipal Health Bureau. Grant Number: 2009Y054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!