The authors declared that they have no conflicts of interest.
HIF-1α Expression as a Protective Strategy of HepG2 Cells Against Fatty Acid-Induced Toxicity
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 1147–1158, June 2014
How to Cite
Yoo, W., Noh, K. H., Ahn, J. H., Yu, J. H., Seo, J. A., Kim, S. G., Choi, K. M., Baik, S. H., Choi, D. S., Kim, T. W., Kim, H. J. and Kim, N. H. (2014), HIF-1α Expression as a Protective Strategy of HepG2 Cells Against Fatty Acid-Induced Toxicity. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 1147–1158. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24757
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2014 03:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- Korean University Grant. Grant Number: K1325221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!