Shiying Shao and Mingbo Nie contributed equally to this work.
Protective Action of Liraglutide in Beta Cells Under Lipotoxic Stress Via PI3K/Akt/FoxO1 Pathway
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 1166–1175, June 2014
How to Cite
Shao, S., Nie, M., Chen, C., Chen, X., Zhang, M., Yuan, G., Yu, X. and Yang, Y. (2014), Protective Action of Liraglutide in Beta Cells Under Lipotoxic Stress Via PI3K/Akt/FoxO1 Pathway. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 1166–1175. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24763
The authors declare that there is no duality of interest associated with this manuscript.
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2014 10:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81100581, 81100582
- China International Medical Foundation (CIMF)—Novo Nordisk China β Academy Funding. Grant Number: 20110059
- China International Medical Foundation (CIMF)—Novo Nordisk China Diabetes Young Scientific. Grant Number: 2012041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!