Interaction of Integrin β4 With S1P Receptors in S1P- and HGF-Induced Endothelial Barrier Enhancement
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 1187–1195, June 2014
How to Cite
Ni, X., Epshtein, Y., h, Chen, W., Zhou, T., Xie, L., Garcia, J. G.N. and Jacobson, J. R. (2014), Interaction of Integrin β4 With S1P Receptors in S1P- and HGF-Induced Endothelial Barrier Enhancement. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 1187–1195. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24770
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2014 11:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
- NHLBI. Grant Numbers: HL 96687, HL 98050
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2013M531067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!