Xiao-Fei Qiang, Zheng-Wei Zhang, and Qian Liu contributed equally to this work.
miR-20a Promotes Prostate Cancer Invasion and Migration Through Targeting ABL2
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 7, pages 1269–1276, July 2014
How to Cite
Qiang, X.-F., Zhang, Z.-W., Liu, Q., Sun, N., Pan, L.-L., Shen, J., Li, T., Yun, C., Li, H. and Shi, L.-H. (2014), miR-20a Promotes Prostate Cancer Invasion and Migration Through Targeting ABL2. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 1269–1276. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24778
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2014 04:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
- Seed Foundation of Logistics University of the Chinese People's Armed Police Forces. Grant Number: FYM201112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!