Current address of Naoki Terada is Department of Urology, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan.
Correlation of Sprouty1 and Jagged1 With Aggressive Prostate Cancer Cells With Different Sensitivities to Androgen Deprivation
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 9, pages 1505–1515, September 2014
How to Cite
Terada, N., Shiraishi, T., Zeng, Y., Aw-Yong, K.-M., Mooney, S. M., Liu, Z., Takahashi, S., Luo, J., Lupold, S. E., Kulkarni, P. and Getzenberg, R. H. (2014), Correlation of Sprouty1 and Jagged1 With Aggressive Prostate Cancer Cells With Different Sensitivities to Androgen Deprivation. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 1505–1515. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24805
Current address of Yu Zeng is Department of Urology, The First Hospital of China Medical University, Shenyang, China.
Current address of Koh-Meng Aw-Yong is Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.
Current address of Prakash Kulkarni is Institute for Bioscience & Biotechnology Research, University of Maryland, Rockville, MD.
Current address of Robert Getzenberg is GTx Inc., Memphis, TN.
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2014 04:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: U54CA143803, 1R01CA143299
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!