A Protease Storm Cleaves a Cell–Cell Adhesion Molecule in Cancer: Multiple Proteases Converge to Regulate PTPmu in Glioma Cells
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 9, pages 1609–1623, September 2014
How to Cite
Phillips-Mason, P. J., Craig, S. E.L. and Brady-Kalnay, S. M. (2014), A Protease Storm Cleaves a Cell–Cell Adhesion Molecule in Cancer: Multiple Proteases Converge to Regulate PTPmu in Glioma Cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 1609–1623. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24824
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2014 11:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-NS063971
- Tabitha Yee-May Lou Endowment Fund for Brain Cancer Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!