The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest in the research.
Mesenchymal Stem Cells From Different Murine Tissues Have Differential Capacity to Metabolize Extracellular Nucleotides
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 10, pages 1673–1682, October 2014
How to Cite
Iser, I. C., Bracco, P. A., Gonçalves, C. E.I., Zanin, R. F., Nardi, N. B., Lenz, G., Battastini, A. M. O. and Wink, M. R. (2014), Mesenchymal Stem Cells From Different Murine Tissues Have Differential Capacity to Metabolize Extracellular Nucleotides. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 1673–1682. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24830
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2014 05:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- Conselho de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq-Brasil)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (FAPERGS)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES-Brasil)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!