Jiang Wu and Mingzhi Liao contributed equally to this work.
CD49f-Positive Testicular Cells in Saanen Dairy Goat Were Identified as Spermatogonia-Like Cells by miRNA Profiling Analysis
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 10, pages 1712–1723, October 2014
How to Cite
Wu, J., Liao, M., Zhu, H., Kang, K., Mu, H., Song, W., Niu, Z., He, X., Bai, C., Li, G., Li, X. and Hua, J. (2014), CD49f-Positive Testicular Cells in Saanen Dairy Goat Were Identified as Spermatogonia-Like Cells by miRNA Profiling Analysis. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 1712–1723. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24835
The authors declared that they have no competing interests.
Authors' contributions: WJ, ZH and HJ conceived and designed the experiments; WJ, ZH and LM performed the experiments; WJ, LM, LX and HJ analysed the data; LM, ZH, KK, MH, SW, NZ, LX and HJ contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools; WJ, KK and HJ wrote the paper.
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAY 2014 06:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2013
- Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31272518, 31301938
- Key Project of the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2013CB947900
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: SS2014AA021605
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20120204110030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!