Hongyan Li and Hyung Min Jeong contributed equally to this work.
Protein Kinase A Phosphorylates Dlx3 and Regulates the Function of Dlx3 During Osteoblast Differentiation
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 11, pages 2004–2011, November 2014
How to Cite
Li, H., Jeong, H. M., Choi, Y. H., Kim, J. H., Choi, J.-K., Yeo, C.-Y., Jeong, H. G., Jeong, T. C., Chun, C. and Lee, K. Y. (2014), Protein Kinase A Phosphorylates Dlx3 and Regulates the Function of Dlx3 During Osteoblast Differentiation. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 2004–2011. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24872
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2014 05:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2011-0022259, NRF-2013R1A2A2A07067609
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program, Rural Development Administration. Grant Number: PJ00812701
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Fig. S1. Serine 10 of Dlx3 Is Important for the Regulation of Dlx3 by PKA. (A) 293 cells were transfected with indicated combinations of wild type HA-Dlx3 (WT), HA-Dlx3 (S10A, S276A, T223A) mutant. The levels of Dlx3 are examined by anti-HA IB. (B) 293 cells were transfected with indicated combinations of wild type Myc-Dlx3 (WT), Myc-Dlx3 (S276A, T223A) mutant, and then treated with forskolin for 12 h. The levels of Dlx3 are examined by anti-HA IB.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.