The Dirac equation in quantum chemistry: Strategies to overcome the current computational problems
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Special Issue: Relativistic Methods in Quantum Chemistry
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 759–766, June 2002
How to Cite
Visscher, L. (2002), The Dirac equation in quantum chemistry: Strategies to overcome the current computational problems. J. Comput. Chem., 23: 759–766. doi: 10.1002/jcc.10036
- Issue online: 3 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!