Spin densities in two-component relativistic density functional calculations: Noncollinear versus collinear approach
Article first published online: 3 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Special Issue: Relativistic Methods in Quantum Chemistry
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 779–785, June 2002
How to Cite
Van Wüllen, C. (2002), Spin densities in two-component relativistic density functional calculations: Noncollinear versus collinear approach. J. Comput. Chem., 23: 779–785. doi: 10.1002/jcc.10043
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!