Atomic charges, dipole moments, and Fukui functions using the Hirshfeld partitioning of the electron density
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1198–1209, September 2002
How to Cite
De Proft, F., Van Alsenoy, C., Peeters, A., Langenaeker, W. and Geerlings, P. (2002), Atomic charges, dipole moments, and Fukui functions using the Hirshfeld partitioning of the electron density. J. Comput. Chem., 23: 1198–1209. doi: 10.1002/jcc.10067
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2001
- University of Antwerp. Grant Number: 60A-BOF-UA No 23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!