Effective Born radii in the generalized Born approximation: The importance of being perfect
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 23, Issue 14, pages 1297–1304, 15 November 2002
How to Cite
Onufriev, A., Case, D. A. and Bashford, D. (2002), Effective Born radii in the generalized Born approximation: The importance of being perfect. J. Comput. Chem., 23: 1297–1304. doi: 10.1002/jcc.10126
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2001
- NIH. Grant Number: GM57513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!