A practical valence bond method: A configuration interaction method approach with perturbation theoretic facility
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 472–478, March 2004
How to Cite
Song, L., Wu, W., Zhang, Q. and Shaik, S. (2004), A practical valence bond method: A configuration interaction method approach with perturbation theoretic facility. J. Comput. Chem., 25: 472–478. doi: 10.1002/jcc.10382
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2003
- Natural Science Foundation of China
- Ministry of Education of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!