EUDOC: a computer program for identification of drug interaction sites in macromolecules and drug leads from chemical databases
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 1750–1771, 30 November 2001
How to Cite
Pang, Y.-P., Perola, E., Xu, K. and Prendergast, F. G. (2001), EUDOC: a computer program for identification of drug interaction sites in macromolecules and drug leads from chemical databases. J. Comput. Chem., 22: 1750–1771. doi: 10.1002/jcc.1129
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2001
- Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- Biocept (Y.-P.P.)
- Instituto Pasteur-Fondazione Cenci Bolognetti (E.P.)
- NIH. Grant Number: CA75926
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!