CHARMM fluctuating charge force field for proteins: II Protein/solvent properties from molecular dynamics simulations using a nonadditive electrostatic model
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1504–1514, September 2004
How to Cite
Patel, S., Mackerell, A. D. and Brooks, C. L. (2004), CHARMM fluctuating charge force field for proteins: II Protein/solvent properties from molecular dynamics simulations using a nonadditive electrostatic model. J. Comput. Chem., 25: 1504–1514. doi: 10.1002/jcc.20077
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2004
- NIH NCRR at the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center. Grant Number: RR06009
- NIH. Grant Number: GM51501
- The Scripps Research Institute and DOD (for computing support). Grant Number: DAMD17-03-2-0012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!