Accurate description of van der Waals complexes by density functional theory including empirical corrections
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1463–1473, September 2004
How to Cite
Grimme, S. (2004), Accurate description of van der Waals complexes by density functional theory including empirical corrections. J. Comput. Chem., 25: 1463–1473. doi: 10.1002/jcc.20078
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2004
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 424, Molekulare Orientierung als Funktionskriterium in chemischem systemen)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!