Empirical force fields for biological macromolecules: Overview and issues
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 1584–1604, October 2004
How to Cite
Mackerell, A. D. (2004), Empirical force fields for biological macromolecules: Overview and issues. J. Comput. Chem., 25: 1584–1604. doi: 10.1002/jcc.20082
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2004
- NIH. Grant Number: GM51501
- University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy Computer-Aided Drug Design Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!