UCSF Chimera—A visualization system for exploratory research and analysis
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 1605–1612, October 2004
How to Cite
Pettersen, E. F., Goddard, T. D., Huang, C. C., Couch, G. S., Greenblatt, D. M., Meng, E. C. and Ferrin, T. E. (2004), UCSF Chimera—A visualization system for exploratory research and analysis. J. Comput. Chem., 25: 1605–1612. doi: 10.1002/jcc.20084
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2004
- NIH. Grant Number: P41-RR01081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!