The package is available from the authors upon request by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Software News & Updates
XMVB: A program for ab initio nonorthogonal valence bond computations†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 514–521, 15 April 2005
How to Cite
Song, L., Mo, Y., Zhang, Q. and Wu, W. (2005), XMVB: A program for ab initio nonorthogonal valence bond computations. J. Comput. Chem., 26: 514–521. doi: 10.1002/jcc.20187
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2004
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20225311, 20021002, 20373052
- Ministry of Education of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!