Using pseudo amino acid composition to predict protein structural classes: Approached with complexity measure factor
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 478–482, March 2006
How to Cite
Xiao, X., Shao, S.-H., Huang, Z.-D. and Chou, K.-C. (2006), Using pseudo amino acid composition to predict protein structural classes: Approached with complexity measure factor. J. Comput. Chem., 27: 478–482. doi: 10.1002/jcc.20354
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2005
- Doctoral Foundation from the National Education Committee, China. Grant Number: 20030255009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!