Proton affinities of maingroup-element hydrides and noble gases: Trends across the periodic table, structural effects, and DFT validation
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 27, Issue 13, pages 1486–1493, October 2006
How to Cite
Swart, M., Rösler, E. and Bickelhaupt, F. M. (2006), Proton affinities of maingroup-element hydrides and noble gases: Trends across the periodic table, structural effects, and DFT validation. J. Comput. Chem., 27: 1486–1493. doi: 10.1002/jcc.20431
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2006
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!