Theoretical study of the vertical excited states of benzene, pyrimidine, and pyrazine by the symmetry adapted cluster—Configuration interaction method
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1658–1667, 30 July 2007
How to Cite
Li, Y., Wan, J. and Xu, X. (2007), Theoretical study of the vertical excited states of benzene, pyrimidine, and pyrazine by the symmetry adapted cluster—Configuration interaction method. J. Comput. Chem., 28: 1658–1667. doi: 10.1002/jcc.20555
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20203009, 20525311, 20423002, 20021002, 20533030, 20672041
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Numbers: 2004ABC002, 2005ABB012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2004CCA00100, 2001CB61506, 2004CB719902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!