Accuracy of the three-body fragment molecular orbital method applied to Møller–Plesset perturbation theory
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1476–1484, 15 July 2007
How to Cite
Fedorov, D. G., Ishimura, K., Ishida, T., Kitaura, K., Pulay, P. and Nagase, S. (2007), Accuracy of the three-body fragment molecular orbital method applied to Møller–Plesset perturbation theory. J. Comput. Chem., 28: 1476–1484. doi: 10.1002/jcc.20645
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2006
- NAREGI Nanoscience Project (Japan)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- CREST, Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!