Chiral discrimination via nuclear magnetic shielding polarisabilities from NMR spectroscopy: Theoretical study of (Ra)-1,3-dimethylallene, (2R)-2-methyloxirane, and (2R)-N-methyloxaziridine
Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 2159–2163, October 2007
How to Cite
Zanasi, R., Pelloni, S. and Lazzeretti, P. (2007), Chiral discrimination via nuclear magnetic shielding polarisabilities from NMR spectroscopy: Theoretical study of (Ra)-1,3-dimethylallene, (2R)-2-methyloxirane, and (2R)-N-methyloxaziridine. J. Comput. Chem., 28: 2159–2163. doi: 10.1002/jcc.20708
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2006
- Italian MURST (Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca Scientifica) via FAR and PRIN funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!