Benchmarking approximate density functional theory for s/d excitation energies in 3d transition metal cations
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 185–189, 30 January 2008
How to Cite
Schultz, N. E., Zhao, Y. and Truhlar, D. G. (2008), Benchmarking approximate density functional theory for s/d excitation energies in 3d transition metal cations. J. Comput. Chem., 29: 185–189. doi: 10.1002/jcc.20717
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2006
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE03-49122
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-05-1-0538
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!