Colle-Salvetti-type correction for electron–nucleus correlation in the nuclear orbital plus molecular orbital theory
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 735–740, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Imamura, Y., Kiryu, H. and Nakai, H. (2008), Colle-Salvetti-type correction for electron–nucleus correlation in the nuclear orbital plus molecular orbital theory. J. Comput. Chem., 29: 735–740. doi: 10.1002/jcc.20840
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2007
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT). Grant Number: KAKENHI 18066016
- Advanced Research Institute for Science and Engineering (RISE) of Waseda University
- Nanoscience Program in the Next Generation Super Computing Project of MEXT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!