Analysis and prediction of protein folding rates using quadratic response surface models
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 1675–1683, 30 July 2008
How to Cite
Huang, L.-T. and Gromiha, M. M. (2008), Analysis and prediction of protein folding rates using quadratic response surface models. J. Comput. Chem., 29: 1675–1683. doi: 10.1002/jcc.20925
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!