This work is dedicated in memory of Tamer Sinnokrot.
Assessment of standard force field models against high-quality ab initio potential curves for prototypes of π–π, CH/π, and SH/π interactions†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 14, pages 2187–2193, 15 November 2009
How to Cite
Sherrill, C. D., Sumpter, B. G., Sinnokrot, M. O., Marshall, M. S., Hohenstein, E. G., Walker, R. C. and Gould, I. R. (2009), Assessment of standard force field models against high-quality ab initio potential curves for prototypes of π–π, CH/π, and SH/π interactions. J. Comput. Chem., 30: 2187–2193. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21226
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0715268
- CRIF. Grant Number: CHE-04-43564
- Petroleum Research Fund of the ACS. Grant Number: 44262-AC6
- Division of Scientific User Facilities, U.S. Department of Energy
- SDSC Strategic Applications Collaborations program and National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0438741
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!