Using multistate free energy techniques to improve the efficiency of replica exchange accelerated molecular dynamics
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Special Issue: Free Energy Simulations: Methods and Applications
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1719–1725, August 2009
How to Cite
Fajer, M., Swift, R. V. and McCammon, J. A. (2009), Using multistate free energy techniques to improve the efficiency of replica exchange accelerated molecular dynamics. J. Comput. Chem., 30: 1719–1725. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21285
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2009
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM31749, NSF MCB-0506593, MCA93S013
- Center for Theoretical Biological Physics. Grant Number: NSF PHY-0822283
- National Biomedical Computation Resource. Grant Number: NIH P 41 RR08605
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!