Crystal contacts as nature's docking solutions
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 133–143, 15 January 2010
How to Cite
Krissinel, E. (2010), Crystal contacts as nature's docking solutions. J. Comput. Chem., 31: 133–143. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21303
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2009
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC, UK). Grant Number: 721/B19544
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!