Software News and Updates
MOLCAS 7: The Next Generation
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 224–247, 15 January 2010
How to Cite
Aquilante, F., De Vico, L., Ferré, N., Ghigo, G., Malmqvist, P.-å., Neogrády, P., Pedersen, T. B., Pitoňák, M., Reiher, M., Roos, B. O., Serrano-Andrés, L., Urban, M., Veryazov, V. and Lindh, R. (2010), MOLCAS 7: The Next Generation. J. Comput. Chem., 31: 224–247. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21318
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2009
- Swedish Science Research council
- ETH Zurich. Grant Number: ETH grant 0-20436-07
- Schweitzer Nationalfonds. Grant Number: project 200020-121870
- Slovak Research and Development Agency. Grant Number: APVV-20-018405
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic (Center for Biomolecules and Complex Molecular Systems, LC512). Grant Number: Z4 055 0506
- Consolider-Ingenio in Molecular Nanoscience of the Spanish MEC/FEDER. Grant Numbers: CTQ2007-61260, CSD2007-0010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!