Names are necessary to report factually on available data; however, the USDA neither guarantees nor warrants the standard of the product, and the use of the name by USDA implies no approval of the product to the exclusion of others that may also be suitable.
27 ps DFT molecular dynamics simulation of α-maltose: A reduced basis set study†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 2087–2097, August 2010
How to Cite
Schnupf, U., Willett, J. L. and Momany, F. A. (2010), 27 ps DFT molecular dynamics simulation of α-maltose: A reduced basis set study. J. Comput. Chem., 31: 2087–2097. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21495
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!