Time-dependent density functional theory study on the electronic excited-state hydrogen-bonding dynamics of 4-aminophthalimide (4AP) in aqueous solution: 4AP and 4AP–(H2O)1,2 clusters
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 2157–2163, August 2010
How to Cite
Wang, R., Hao, C., Li, P., Wei, N.-N., Chen, J. and Qiu, J. (2010), Time-dependent density functional theory study on the electronic excited-state hydrogen-bonding dynamics of 4-aminophthalimide (4AP) in aqueous solution: 4AP and 4AP–(H2O)1,2 clusters. J. Comput. Chem., 31: 2157–2163. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21504
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2009
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20773018
- The Key Laboratory of Industrial Ecology and Environmental Engineering, China Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!