Structural fluctuation and concerted motions in F1-ATPase: A molecular dynamics study
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 2175–2185, August 2010
How to Cite
Ito, Y. and Ikeguchi, M. (2010), Structural fluctuation and concerted motions in F1-ATPase: A molecular dynamics study. J. Comput. Chem., 31: 2175–2185. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21508
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Research and Development of the Next-Generation Integrated Simulation of Living Matter (a part of the Development and Use of the Next-Generation Supercomputer Project of MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!