Alpha sphere filter method: Application of pseudomolecular descriptors in virtual screening of 2D chemical structures
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 2225–2232, August 2010
How to Cite
Muta, H. and Hirayama, N. (2010), Alpha sphere filter method: Application of pseudomolecular descriptors in virtual screening of 2D chemical structures. J. Comput. Chem., 31: 2225–2232. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21517
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan. Grant Number: 19200024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!