A fast empirical GAFF compatible partial atomic charge assignment scheme for modeling interactions of small molecules with biomolecular targets
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 893–907, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Mukherjee, G., Patra, N., Barua, P. and Jayaram, B. (2011), A fast empirical GAFF compatible partial atomic charge assignment scheme for modeling interactions of small molecules with biomolecular targets. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 893–907. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21671
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2009
- Department of Biotechnology, Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!