Vibrational spectral signatures of peptide secondary structures: N-methylation and side chain hydrogen bond in cyclosporin A
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1500–1518, June 2011
How to Cite
Qu, Z.-W., Zhu, H. and May, V. (2011), Vibrational spectral signatures of peptide secondary structures: N-methylation and side chain hydrogen bond in cyclosporin A. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 1500–1518. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21728
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 1996
- German Research Council (DFG). Grant Number: Project MA 1356-8/2
- Collaborative Research Center (SFB). Grant Number: 450
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.