A comparison of the behavior of functional/basis set combinations for hydrogen-bonding in the water dimer with emphasis on basis set superposition error
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1519–1527, June 2011
How to Cite
Plumley, J. A. and Dannenberg, J. J. (2011), A comparison of the behavior of functional/basis set combinations for hydrogen-bonding in the water dimer with emphasis on basis set superposition error. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 1519–1527. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21729
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2010
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: SC1AG034197
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!