New ab initio potential energy surfaces for both the ground (X̃1A′) and excited (Ã1A″) electronic states of HSiCl and the absorption and emission spectra of HSiCl/DSiCl
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1694–1702, June 2011
How to Cite
Lin, S. and Xie, D. (2011), New ab initio potential energy surfaces for both the ground (X̃1A′) and excited (Ã1A″) electronic states of HSiCl and the absorption and emission spectra of HSiCl/DSiCl. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 1694–1702. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21751
- Issue online: 7 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20725312, 91021010
- The Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2007CB815201
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.