Optimization of a molecular mechanics force field for type-II polyoxometalates focussing on electrostatic interactions: A case study
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1703–1710, June 2011
How to Cite
Courcot, B. and Bridgeman, A. J. (2011), Optimization of a molecular mechanics force field for type-II polyoxometalates focussing on electrostatic interactions: A case study. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 1703–1710. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21752
- Issue online: 7 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2010
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!