The finite-size effect on the transport properties in edge-modified graphene nanoribbon-based molecular devices
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1753–1759, June 2011
How to Cite
Ding, Z., Jiang, J., Xing, H., Shu, H., Huang, Y., Chen, X. and Lu, W. (2011), The finite-size effect on the transport properties in edge-modified graphene nanoribbon-based molecular devices. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 1753–1759. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21760
- Issue online: 7 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2010
- State Key Program for Basic Research of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB613206, 2006CB921704
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10725418, 10734090, 10990104, 60976092, 61006091
- Key Fund of Shanghai Science and Technology Foundation. Grant Numbers: 09DJ1400203, 10510704700, 10JC1416100
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 09ZR1436100
- Creative Group. Grant Number: 60221502
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!