Efficiency of random search procedures along the silicon cluster series: Sin (n = 5–10, 15, and 20)
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1869–1875, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Avaltroni, F. and Corminboeuf, C. (2011), Efficiency of random search procedures along the silicon cluster series: Sin (n = 5–10, 15, and 20). J. Comput. Chem., 32: 1869–1875. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21769
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2010
- The Sandoz Family Foundation
- Swiss NSF. Grant Number: 200021_121577/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!