Effect of Na+, Mg2+, and Zn2+ chlorides on the structural and thermodynamic properties of water/n-heptane interfaces
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1876–1886, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Ropero, F. and Fioroni, M. (2011), Effect of Na+, Mg2+, and Zn2+ chlorides on the structural and thermodynamic properties of water/n-heptane interfaces. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 1876–1886. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21770
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2010
- BioNoCo (Biocatalyis using non-conventional media, Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!