Physical origins of the stability of aromatic amino acid core ring-polycyclic hydrocarbon complexes: A post–Hartree–fock and density functional study
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1887–1895, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Czyżnikowska, Ż. and Bartkowiak, W. (2011), Physical origins of the stability of aromatic amino acid core ring-polycyclic hydrocarbon complexes: A post–Hartree–fock and density functional study. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 1887–1895. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21771
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
- European Social Fund, Human Capital, National Cohesion Strategy: Development program of Wroclaw Medical University. Grant Number: UDA-POKL.04.01.01-00-010/08-00
- Wroclaw Centre for Networking and Supercomputing (WCSS)
- Wroclaw University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!