Role of bridging water molecules in GSK3β-inhibitor complexes: Insights from QM/MM, MD, and molecular docking studies
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1907–1918, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Lu, S.-Y., Jiang, Y.-J., Lv, J., Zou, J.-W. and Wu, T.-X. (2011), Role of bridging water molecules in GSK3β-inhibitor complexes: Insights from QM/MM, MD, and molecular docking studies. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 1907–1918. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21775
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2010
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 863 Programs, 2007AA02Z301
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20803063
- Natural Science Foundation of Ningbo. Grant Number: 2010A610024
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|JCC_21775_sm_SuppMaterials.doc||2016K||Supporting Information Materials.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.