Role of stereoelectronic features of imine and enamine in (S)-proline catalyzed mannich reaction of acetaldehyde: An in silico study
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1962–1970, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Ajitha, M. J. and Suresh, C. H. (2011), Role of stereoelectronic features of imine and enamine in (S)-proline catalyzed mannich reaction of acetaldehyde: An in silico study. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 1962–1970. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21780
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2010
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- University Grant Commission (UGC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!