Role of stereoelectronic features of imine and enamine in (S)-proline catalyzed mannich reaction of acetaldehyde: An in silico study
Article first published online: 8 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1962–1970, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Ajitha, M. J. and Suresh, C. H. (2011), Role of stereoelectronic features of imine and enamine in (S)-proline catalyzed mannich reaction of acetaldehyde: An in silico study. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 1962–1970. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21780
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2010
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- University Grant Commission (UGC)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.