+49-(0)-341-9959-804; fax: +49-(0)-341-9959-999
Multigrid solver for the reference interaction site model of molecular liquids theory
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1982–1992, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Sergiievskyi, V. P., Hackbusch, W. and Fedorov, M. V. (2011), Multigrid solver for the reference interaction site model of molecular liquids theory. J. Comput. Chem., 32: 1982–1992. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21783
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)—German Research Foundation. Grant Number: FE 1156/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!